Thursday 24 January 2019

2019 Nigeria election: Man divorces wife for insisting on voting for Buhari

                                                                   President Buhari

A resident of Kanam local government area of Plateau, Abdullahi Yada’u has divorced his wife Hafsat Suleiman after failing to convince her not to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari in next month’s election.

Yada’u told BBC Hausa Service on Thursday that he decided to divorce Hafsat because she insisted on voting for Buhari.

According to him, both of them supported Buhari in the 2015 elections but this time, he felt disappointed with the administration and decided not to vote for him again.

“I told her that she must not vote for him but she insisted which led to a quarrel which attracted the attention of our neighbours, I slapped her and told her to choose between voting for Buhari and staying with me. She ran away,” Yada’u said.

“Later her parents called me and I narrated to them what transpired between us. But still my wife insisted on voting for Mr Buhari, that’s how I divorced her in the presence of her parents.”

Ibrahim Suleiman, the wife’s elder brother, said: “We decided to deal with him (Yada’u) but our father stopped us from joining issues with him.

“He really disgraced us. They have been having issues even in the previous election.

“She is the one that convinced him to vote for Buhari, now he insisted on voting for Mr Atiku Abubakar. We decided that we will not allow her to go back to him again.”

2 comments:

  1. My Name is Faith, and am really grateful and thankful for what Dr voodoo
    has done for me and my family. I Was having HIV/AIDS for good three years
    with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause I was unable
    to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one
    faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great
    man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he
    cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him
    today. if you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way I
    got mine, add Dr voodoo on whatsApp: +2348140120719 or just contact Dr
    voodoo via email, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a testimony that I will tell to everyone to hear. i have been married for 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Ogedegbe have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to meet with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com or you can also contact him or whatsapp him on this +2348109374702 thank so much Dr OGEDEGBE for saving my marriage.

    ReplyDelete