Wednesday 27 April 2016

US mother accidently shot dead by two-year-old son

two-year-old boy unintentionally shot and killed his mother in the US city of Milwaukee after finding a gun in the back of their car.
Patrice Price, 26, had been driving a car belonging to her security guard boyfriend who had left his gun in the car, her father Andre said.
Milwaukee police said she was shot once in the back while driving on Highway 175 on Tuesday morning.
Mr Price said his daughter had been driving her sons, aged one and two.
He said she also had an older daughter aged seven or eight, and described Patrice as "hardworking".
"Now I don't have her no more. My chest has been hurting," Mr Price said.
There have been a number of incidents in the US of toddlers getting hold of loaded guns and accidently firing them.
Last month, a four-year-old boy in Florida shot his mother, Jamie Gilt, in similar circumstances. A gun gun slid from underneath the front seat of the car to the back, and he unbuckled himself to get it.
Ms Gilt survived the shooting.
credit bbc.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete